Vilact® respects your right to privacy
VILACT.COM uses 128-2048 bit encryption from COMODO.COM to ensure your safety. Furthermore you data is protected by a leading provider of a Firewall, Antivirus Scanner for E-Mail system and a filescanner for the Server Hosting.
VILACT.COM collects information that can identify you when you sign up for VILACT.COM and create a VILACT.COM account; when you use certain VILACT.COM products or services and when you visit VILACT.COM pages. When you sign up for TalentFinder®, then VILACT.COM will collect your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry and personal interests.
When you register with VILACT.COM or TalentFinder® and sign up for our services, you are not anonymous to us. VILACT.COM automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and information about which VILACT.COM pages you visited.
VILACT.COM will only share information about you when
- We have your consent to disclose the information.
- We have to pass on the information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of VILACT.COM to provide a product or service to you (unless we inform you differently, such companies are not allowed to use information provided by us, that can identify you as person, other than what is necessary to assist us).
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, any legitimate request by authorities which we are legally obliged to comply with, or any other legal actions.
- We believe that your actions on our web sites violate the VILACT.COM Terms of Service or our usage guidelines for specific products or
- VILACT.COM may transfer information about you if VILACT.COM acquires, or is acquired by or merged with another company. In that case, VILACT.COM will notify you and seek consent before information about you is transferred and becomes subject to a different policy on protection of personal data.
Advertisers or other companies do NOT have access to VILACT.COM cookies but we do. VILACT.COM uses web beacons to access our cookies within our network of sites, in connection with VILACT.COM products and services and to track your activities on our advertiser’s websites. Depending on your browser settings, your browser will only allow a site access to cookies it has sent to you itself, not the cookies that other websites have sent you.
You can set your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is received. (Each browser is different, so check the browser’s help menu to find out how you can change your cookie settings).
If you reject all cookies, you cannot use VILACT.COM products or services that require you to log on, and you may not be able to take full advantage of all services.
However, many VILACT.COM products and services do not require that you accept cookies.
VILACT.COM guidelines for cookies
VILACT.COM uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including:
- Access to your information when you log in, so that we can customize the content of the services we provide, for example YOUR ACCOUNT
- Keeping track of the settings you make while you are using VILACT.COM services
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic
- Conduct research to improve the content and services of VILACT.COM
- Ensure that you need to enter VILACT.COM password after a certain period of time to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site and most other sites, if you disable cookies.
Any information collected in our website, which can directly identify you, is only used internally by our staff, unless you have allowed us to share with others.
VILACT.COM is free of advertisements
VILACT.COM will not use information or cookies to show you any kind of advertisement, banners will not sell our information to 3rd Parties.
EU Laws & Regulations:
On 25 January 2012, the European Commission published a draft General Data Protection Regulation, we intend to comply with these regulations.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org
The EU Cookie Directive: http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm
VILACT® AND LACTOACTIVE® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF VILACT.COM, DENMARK